The Congregational Fellowship (CF) was formed through the merger of three fellowships, namely, Ministry to Men (M2M), Ministry to Women (M2W) and Sunshine Fellowship (SSF).
- To encourage members to join Discipleship Groups
- To promote discipleship among members
- To provide activities where Christian learning, service and fellowship can be fostered
- To provide care for members
We aim to bring members together to encourage and support each other in their path to spiritual maturity as children of God.
We hope to strengthen relationships in a trusting environment so as to promote learning, fellowship and sharing.
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”Hebrews 10:24-25
We organise activities promoting Christianity; talks; courses; seminars; lunch/dinner gatherings; outings; service to others; activities that foster Christian discipleship, fellowship and learning; and activities that promote the welfare of members of the CF.
We would like to engage our members in the work of the kingdom and service
Through the activities below we provide channels for our members to support the Mission & Evangelism Ministry.
- Sunday Breakfast Corner – to supply welcome packs to new theological students of TTC, SBC, etc.
- Mission shop – to sponsor the purchase of bibles for churches in 3rd world countries
- Other projects that CF may wish to undertake