In line with the streamlined Safe Management Measures (SMM) announced by the Multi-Ministry Task Force, ORPC will implement the following changes to our SMMs for our Worship Services with effect from this Sunday, 20 March 2022:
- Zoning requirements for the Sanctuary and Dunman Hall will be removed. There will no longer be separation into Zones A-E and no restriction on the use of the main gate or side gate for entry/exit.
Worshippers are still required to register online for the Sunday 9 AM service (with a choice of Sanctuary or Dunman Hall) for logistics planning purposes. Registration can be done here.
- No registration required for the 6 PM Worship Service.
- Each pew can now sit more than 5 worshippers. Safe distance of 1 m between individuals and groups no longer required. Alternate pews will continue to be used for the time being.
Do note that the following SMMs remain in place:
- Face-masks must be worn at all times.
- No singing by worshippers, even with masks on.
- All worshippers must be fully vaccinated.